- Are honest and integral to a fault: if we say something will be done, then it will be done. We conform our words to reality (honesty) and reality to our words (integrity).
- Do more with less: We are frugal and look for ways to avoid spending time and money when it is not needed.
- Think win-win: Success is not zero-sum. Our clients, partners, and vendors’ success is our success. We build credible, reliable, and honest relationships with every client, partner, and ally.
- Prove themselves wrong: We seek diverse perspectives, look for alternative hypotheses, investigate the details, and stress-test our analyses to ensure that we are right. We never assume we are right.
- Are obsessed with constant improvement: Individually, we are always looking to learn new techniques and develop valuable skills sets. We proactively seek feedback to improve our collective performance.
- Collaborate and communicate extremely well: We value team contribution over individual contribution. We are excellent team players that go the extra mile to make it easy to work with others.
- Deliver results, not work: We don’t value work, we value results. We are always moving toward delivering value to our clients.
- Take care of each other: We care for each other’s well-being and celebrate alternative perspectives.
- Self-Manage: We take ownership of our work by prioritizing and organizing effectively with our colleagues while acting on behalf of the entire company.
- Investigate deeply: We are never satisfied with the first layer of understanding, or fixing symptoms instead of underlying causes. We fix problems so they stay fixed.
- Are ambitious risk takers: We push the definition of normal by moving fast and pursuing new, unconventional solutions.
*and we’re all leaders in the company